Why Getting Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Right is Good for Business
CEO, Randstad North America
Executive Board Member, Randstad Holding
As a member of Randstad’s Executive Board, Linda’s portfolio includes North America, UK, Randstad Sourceright and Randstad Digital Ventures, which includes Monster and Risesmart. Linda also chairs the Randstad Innovation Fund, a corporate investment fund investing in early-stage HR technology companies, helping to bring new advancements to the marketplace. Prior to assuming her current role in 2012, Galipeau served as president of Randstad US’s staffing division for four years. She founded Randstad’s Canadian operation in 1997, growing it organically into one of the country’s leading commercial staffing firms.
During this program, we will be celebrating Power of Inclusion and honoring the nominees in the following categories:
- The Individual Award recognizes someone whose personal behavior is a model of inclusion and is a catalyst for inclusive relationships among diverse populations in the community.
- Ashford Hughes Sr.
- David Plazas
- Dr. Fallon Wilson
- The Business Award recognizes a Corporation that ‘walks the talk’ and demonstrates a commitment to diversity and inclusion in their employment practices, programs and community outreach
- Don Hardin Group LLC
- Premiere Building Maintenance
- The Not-for-Profit Award recognizes a Not-for-Profit entity that facilitates understanding and promotes opportunity for underserved communities.
- Thistle Farms
- 100 Black Men of Middle TN, Inc
- New Level CDC
- Habitat for Humanity
- Urban League of Middle TN
- Discovery Center at Murfree Spring
Exclusive Media Sponsor