The Nashville ATHENA Awards Program will bestow scholarships totaling nearly $30,000 to honor the achievements of women in the greater Nashville metropolitan area (Davidson, Wilson, Williamson, Robertson, Montgomery, Sumner, Cheatham, Dickson, and Rutherford counties). This year the Nashville ATHENA Scholarship program will award scholarships to traditional (high-school seniors) and non-traditional students (having graduated high school three or more years ago) looking to continue their education.
- You must be a high school senior.
- You must reside in Davidson, Wilson, Williamson, Robertson, Sumner, Cheatham, Dickson, or Rutherford county.
- You must have a 3.0 GPA.
- You must be a high school graduate or have earned a GED.
- You must have been out of high school for three years or more.
- You must be admitted to any associate’s or bachelor’s degree program.
Scholarship Portal Opens Wednesday, October 26, 2016
This year’s ATHENA Scholarships are funded by:
ATHENA Patrons Society
Women in Technology of Tennessee (WiTT)