The Nashville ATHENA Patrons Society supports and sustains the ATHENA Award Program by providing it with needed funding while providing our future leaders, high school and non-traditional women pursuing college, with scholarships. Since its inception in 2010, the Patrons Society has raised over $95,000 in support of the ATHENA Fund, which was established to help sustain and improve upon the Nashville ATHENA Awards & Scholarship Program. In the past seven years, over $55,500 in scholarships from the ATHENA Fund has been awarded to women entering college through the ATHENA Alumnae Scholarship.
We invite you to join this impressive group of women community and business leaders as a Patrons Society member and supporter of the 32nd Nashville ATHENA Awards & Scholarship Program by making a $275 gift ($150 is tax-deductible) to the Patrons Society. In addition to helping to award a scholarship to a deserving young woman, members will receive:
- Recognition on the ATHENA invitation and during virtual program credits
- Patrons will receive an ATHENA keepsake pin/pendant
- One complimentary VIP admission to the exclusive ATHENA Patrons Society and Virtual Nominee Event
Please take the following steps to join the ATHENA Patrons Society:
- Complete a donation form ONLINE.
- Submit your $275 payment online with a credit or debit card. Be sure to type ‘ATHENA Patrons Society’ in the comment box.
- Mail a $275 check (or more), made out to the Cable Foundation with a note in the memo section stating “Patrons Society” to PO Box 24156 Nashville, TN 37202.
Liz Sitgreaves, Chair of 32nd Nashville ATHENA Awards