The Nashville ATHENA Patrons Society supports and sustains the ATHENA Award Program by providing it with needed funding while providing our future leaders, high school and non-traditional women pursuing college, with scholarships. Since its inception in 2010, the Patrons Society has raised over $95,000 in support of the ATHENA Fund, which was established to help sustain and improve upon the Nashville ATHENA Awards & Scholarship Program. In the past seven years, over $55,500 in scholarships from the ATHENA Fund has been awarded for young women entering college through the ATHENA Alumnae Scholarship.
We invite you to join this impressive group of women community and business leaders as a Patrons Society member and supporter of the 30th Nashville ATHENA Awards & Scholarship Program. In addition to funding the ATHENA Alumnae Scholarship, members will receive:
- One complimentary $100 ticket to the ATHENA Award event on March 24, 2020
- Reserved VIP seating at the ATHENA Award event for the first 100 members
- Recognition on the ATHENA invitation, printed program and event signage
- One VIP admission to the exclusive ATHENA Patron’s Society and Nominee Reception at the Nashville Parthenon in February 2020
Please consider a $250 gift ($150 is tax deductible) to the Patrons Society, in order to help sustain and improve upon ATHENA’s success.
How to Join:
- Complete a donation form ONLINE by clicking here. Or, click here to download the donation form and email to Katie Braddy, email@example.com, or mail to Katie Braddy, 211 Commerce Street, Suite 800, Nashville, TN 37201.
- Submit your $250 payment online with a credit or debit card by clicking here. Be sure to type ‘ATHENA Patrons Society’ in the comment box.
- Mail a $250 check (or more), made out to the Cable Foundation with a note in the memo section stating “Patrons Society”, to Katie Braddy, 211 Commerce Street, Suite 800, Nashville, TN 37201.