Join us at Music City Center for the Cable luncheon on June 13 for a special time of networking and connection with your Cable colleagues. We will celebrate our accomplishments in 2017-2018 with Cable award recipients, and Chair Laura Creekmore and the outgoing Board of Directors. And we will officially welcome incoming Chair Veronica Marable Johnson and the 2018-2020 Board of Directors.
You do not want to miss the June luncheon!
* Membership Survey Results will be shared.
* Extended networking time to help you connect with more Cable colleagues.
* 2017-2018 Cable award recipients will be announced.
* Board Chair Laura Creekmore and the outgoing Board of Directors will be recognized.
* Incoming Chair Veronica Marable Johnson shares Cable’s vision for 2018-2019.
Cable 2018-2019: We Are Called to Action
We each joined Cable for our own personal reasons, and we each need different things from our membership and participation. Yet we share a common connection focused on women’s professional development through Cable. The network we create through our connections makes each of us stronger. Where is Cable called to act in the coming year? What is your role in Cable? And how can Cable be a personal and professional springboard for you?
Come to the June luncheon to find out!
Click here to view Volunteer/Committee Opportunities!